Sydney Catholic schools are among the most sought after schools in the community, which is why it is highly beneficial to submit an application to enrol as soon as possible.
For information on what school is in your area please visit our School Finder.
The application to enrol is available here. Please complete the application and submit it as soon as possible. You’ll need:
- Birth certificate or identity documents
- Baptismal certificate
- Parish Priest reference form
- Parents’ Carers photo identification
- Immunisation certificate
- Most recent school reports and NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Copies of any family law or other relevant court orders particularly Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs) as they relate to the student (if applicable)
- Relevant medical information including clinical/educational assessments (if applicable)
- All current assessments or records related to exceptional abilities, disability or complex social or emotional needs (if applicable). If your child is a permanent resident but not an Australian citizen, you will also need to provide:
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa and previous visas (if applicable).
If your child is not an Australian citizen, you will also need to provide:
- Passport or ImmiCard
- Current visa grant notice for student.
If your child is a temporary visa holder you will also need to provide:
- Evidence of the visa the student has applied for (if the student holds a bridging visa).
Before an offer of enrolment is made, parents/carers are usually interviewed by the principal or a delegated staff member.
The processes and decision of enrolment are determined by the individual school based on the context of the parish and school community and in accordance with Sydney Catholic Schools’ Enrolment Policy. Parents/carers will be notified of the outcome.
Please do not purchase items, such as uniforms until you receive an offer of enrolment from the school principal.